Thursday, July 19, 2007
Litte Lulu
Little Lulu
I am sharing to you a story about my favorite pamangkin (neice). It all started when she was a baby, the first time I saw her, my whole world started to change. She is the daughter of my cousin, Ate Ailene. She is my cousin on my mom’s side. I don’t know how or why but little lulu simply captured my heart, the first time I saw her. She was a few hours old then, when she reached out and gently held tight my hand. My stone cold heart started to crash that very moment. Being a frat man during my law student days, I was trained to become cold and somewhat violent. Ready to fight anyone, anytime, anywhere. I disciplined my nephews somewhat strictly. With my hands always ready to spunk their little hands at an instant when they did something wrong.
Little Lulu’s hands simply melted my heart and freed me from my inner shackles with her sincere love. God sent lulu or her complete name luisa which means light in Spanish to enlighten and straighten my path and my family as well. She will be turning 8 this August and I am just glad that I met her. By the way her dad left them when she was still in her mother’s womb. Their dad abandoned them. Lulu had been our sweet little baby since then. Until now, I still wonder why her real dad can afford not to even see her or enjoy spending time with her. I know and that God will support and protect her family. Her mom was able to send all the three of them to school and provide a decent house and meal for them. On my family’s part, we are doing our best to assist them in ways that we could.
Problems may come our way but God will strengthen us and help us conquer this challenge. The bible says “ I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Which also means, “you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.”
God bless,
Yel
Alnp-alabang
I am sharing to you a story about my favorite pamangkin (neice). It all started when she was a baby, the first time I saw her, my whole world started to change. She is the daughter of my cousin, Ate Ailene. She is my cousin on my mom’s side. I don’t know how or why but little lulu simply captured my heart, the first time I saw her. She was a few hours old then, when she reached out and gently held tight my hand. My stone cold heart started to crash that very moment. Being a frat man during my law student days, I was trained to become cold and somewhat violent. Ready to fight anyone, anytime, anywhere. I disciplined my nephews somewhat strictly. With my hands always ready to spunk their little hands at an instant when they did something wrong.
Little Lulu’s hands simply melted my heart and freed me from my inner shackles with her sincere love. God sent lulu or her complete name luisa which means light in Spanish to enlighten and straighten my path and my family as well. She will be turning 8 this August and I am just glad that I met her. By the way her dad left them when she was still in her mother’s womb. Their dad abandoned them. Lulu had been our sweet little baby since then. Until now, I still wonder why her real dad can afford not to even see her or enjoy spending time with her. I know and that God will support and protect her family. Her mom was able to send all the three of them to school and provide a decent house and meal for them. On my family’s part, we are doing our best to assist them in ways that we could.
Problems may come our way but God will strengthen us and help us conquer this challenge. The bible says “ I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Which also means, “you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.”
God bless,
Yel
Alnp-alabang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment