Friday, January 11, 2008
Something more in my life
Everyday, I monitor the tasks that I do in my personal computer in an excel format. I place the date&time, task, company, team and important notes. I do this because I am very careful in what I will become after 5 years. What would I have learned? What are my options in my career? Everyday I would plan of something big that would be the highlight of my year. Last 2005, my highlight was to graduate with honors and pass 2 certification exams. Last 2006, It was working at Japan. This year 2007, I passed another certification. Currently, I am planning on another certification exam for 2008. I have been very excited and eager to learn something that would contribute to my career for the past few years. But I felt that I must focus on something more important. Something that will make me a better person in the future. Something that will define my purpose in life. If I can write down notes for my technical knowledge, I should also find time to write down for my spiritual knowledge. And so I decided to start reading something that would nourish my spiritual intelligence. I wrote down in my excel-formatted file entitled “Daily Schedule” the readings of the day. And through this, I can also monitor how well have I loved God and served Him by trying to live His life.
Thank you, Lord, for every day’s realizations and blessings that you bring to my life. Everything I have, such as my home, my family, my friends, my work and others more, came from you. Thus, I must pursue my life making you most happy.
-Erik
Thank you, Lord, for every day’s realizations and blessings that you bring to my life. Everything I have, such as my home, my family, my friends, my work and others more, came from you. Thus, I must pursue my life making you most happy.
-Erik
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment